It's time to go and play today, play today, play today. It's time to go and play today at The Little Gym. That's a song, fyi :) Daddy made it to our class last week. We love this place!
Walking the beam is 500 times easier with your belly hanging out....
It's never too early to learn how to swing on the bars with your feet touching....she's on her way to a Gold in the 1 year old events!
This is just cute! All of the parents line their kiddos on the beam and they sing songs, bounce on the beam, jump on the beam, etc.
I think Lauren's favorite activity is the balls. We definitely need to buy her some. BUT she likes to eat the balls which is a big no no!
Playing with the balls. She WOULD NOT play with me. I mean, I am her mom....why would she want to play with me? She's with me all day long :) She totally chose to roll the ball to another mom there.
Hogging this piece of equipment. We are learning to share....:)

2 comments:
I really wish there was something like this around where we live... Lincoln would have a blast!
Looks like a great time! It is so special sharing fun things with our sweet girls...I like your song! Too cute!! Having taught preschool I have all sorts of songs I sing and make up. lol I thinks it's adorable!
Post a Comment