I have been trying to teach Lauren sign language for some time now but she totally laughs at me when I do it. Soooo I have said forget that, I'll just try to teach her to talk to me. So all day long we have "school" at our house and we focus on words. She is hilarious when she says "All Done." I am a bad bad teacher because 90% of the time, I just make her say it because it's so darn cute! Oh well!
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
She's so cute! Love her saying "all done".
Too cute. Z used to laugh at me, too, when I tried to teach him sign language. He looked at me like I was crazy. ; )
I think it's great that you work with her so much! I know from teaching preschool it really makes a difference. She is so cute!! What a sweetie.
I love it!!!! Can't wait to see her!
Post a Comment