What have we been up to the past few days?
Grammy came in town to see sweet pea. This allowed Todd & I to go on a much needed date. We went and saw The Proposal (cute movie!) and shopped for a baby gift at Babies R Us, and went to the mall. How do we always end up at Babies R Us, even when Lauren isn't with us?!?!?!
My awesome friend Fathia came in town from Aruba! Yes, all the way from Aruba! We met at Kennesaw State, both psychology majors and had classes together. She was in town visiting relatives and friends in Atlanta so we met at the outlets in Calhoun for lunch and shopping. Sweet Fathia enjoyed seeing Lauren & bought her 3 new outfits at Gymboree for next summer.
Fathia & Lauren at Cracker Barrel. They don't have Cracker Barrel in Aruba, go figure, so I had to introduce her to some good home cookin.
Lauren enjoyed the rain one afternoon via the storm door. She was so excited & couldn't take her eyes off of the deck. Funny girl.
Another favorite activity is emptying the toy boxes. She likes to dig out her toys AND Belle's toys. I guess toys that have been in a dog's mouth is ok? Whatever
3 comments:
I love that picture of Lauren and Aunt Susan! It's crazy how fast they grow up.
Lauren is such a cutie!! That's how we Laurens like to roll. ;)
I am loving those bows! :)
Post a Comment