Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Standing up all by herself

I feel like I woke up one day & Lauren was a big girl. Now I know that anyone who has kids will say "Just wait" but I want to enjoy these moments I am currently in. I feel like I woke up today and Lauren just looks older to me.....slow down baby girl!
Sweet Pea can now feed herself cheerios, yogurt melts, gerber crunchies, pinwheel snacks, and puffs. Its actually pretty nice that I can put her in her high chair and she can feed herself. I feel like I can do a whole set of dishes without chasing after her.
She wants more snacks!!! Why won't she eat real food like she does snacks??
HAHA 3 bottles in 1 car seat! We went shopping today and were out for most of the day. Therefore, she had 2 bottles of milk & 1 bottle with a tiny bit of juice with water. She loves her bottles and would sleep with them in her crib if I let her. I guess they are her "lovies" HA!
She is pulling herself up all by herself! It's sweet and cute but girlfriend has a hard time going to the sitting position. We are practicing so we don't have too many bumps on the hardwood or into the walls like earlier today!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

We have that same activity table. Don't you love it?

I don't think tumblebees is a chain. I think it's just a local gym here. If you can find something like that in your area I highly recommend it! I am amazed at how much she has learned in such a short period of time!

The Cooleys said...

Lauren is getting so big! Still as cute as ever! Courtney, don't stress too much about the bumps and bruises. There will be many and some shed tears but she will be OK. Our little kamikaze has had her fair share. Not sure if Lindsay told you but E decided to go down the stairs by herself not long after she was crawling. Be prepared but don't stress!

Unknown said...

i see what you mean courtney! she does look a little older today! maybe it's something about her eyes?

have a great tuesday!

Kenna said...

It's all too fast isn't it? I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the picture of her sleeping with the bottles. I think it's my favorite to date.