Monday, August 24, 2009

Brandi & Parker's Wedding Weekend

What a wonderful weekend we had! Lauren & I drove to Atlanta Thursday night and then on Greenville Friday for my cousin's wonderful wedding weekend. Brandi and Parker were married Saturday at First Baptist Church in Easley and had a beautiful reception at the Poinsett Club in Greenville.
Mommies having a cocktail after the wedding and reception.
Todd was able to get the wedding off, yay! Here we are outside of the Poinsett Club.
Sister & I taking photos outside of the beautiful church.
Horrible lighting and totally should have changed some things on my camera but sweet pea and I were taking pictures at the rehearsal dinner, held at the Westin downtown
Awesome awesome cake at the rehearsal dinner. Perfect for Brandi and Parker. Parker was living in TN, he's from NC, but Brandi is from SC. Shown on the cake is interstate 40 that was traveled often during their long distance relationship
Pretty bride with sweet pea. Sorry for the horrible lighting.
Dadda and Lauren at th rehearsal at the church

No comments: