I DON'T WEDNESDAY
So this is kind of fun. I came across a fun little thing to do on Wednesdays, called "I don't Wednesday". Just list what you don't like to do and add to the list.
I don't like waking up in the morning. It doesn't matter if I get 10 hours of sleep, waking up at 6:30am will always be early to me
I don't like feeling unorganized, it bothers me
I don't like looking in the pantry and our food being out of order. I like it in order of breakfast foods, cereal bars, 100 calorie packs, pasta, box foods, and soups...in that order, all the time :)
I don't like feeling like I spend a ton of money, therefore, I made a monthly budget on excel
I don't like paying for hotels so we use starwood points whenever possible or use a crew member rate at the hotels that AA pilots and flight attendants use on overnights
I don't like missing my morning nap. Lauren and I usually nap everyday from 10-12
I don't like living so far away from where Todd is based even though I love Chattanooga. Waiting for him to catch flights home gets old really fast
I don't like that my dad is so far away working in Nebraska
I don't like driving 40 minutes to the mall but we still do it all the time
I don't like it when Lauren gets upset when I go potty. I mean geez, mommies have to go to the restroom too! Talk about separation anxiety.
That's all folks....I'll do another post like this next Wednesday
1 comment:
I hate to feel unorganized, too and I do not like waking up early!
This was fun to read!
Post a Comment