Friday, August 28, 2009

Show us Your Life Friday - Wedding Showers

It's Show Us Your Life FRIDAY over at Kelly's blog. This week's theme is wedding showers.

Todd & I were so so honored to have my sweet cousins, Jan & Brandi, to throw us a huge wedding shower at their lake house. We were so humbled by how many family members attended....it was a large crowd to say the least!
My cousin's wife, Danielle, took all of these pictures. Check her out ELLA RUE PHOTOGRAPHY
Ring shots - good job Todd!
Beautiful drink station
View of family chatting and catching up - what we do best!
Opening presents. I just could not believe how many gifts we got. It was overwhelming :)
Todd, my grandma Vergie, and Todd's mom chatting by the lake
Food, yumo! My sweet cousins did not want anyone to help them with the food. It was unbelievable that they did this all alone. It was beautiful, incredibly yummy, and one of the best days Todd & I have ever had.

6 comments:

Mommyto3andahusky said...

what a neat blog you have! :)

Heather said...

Love these pictures Courtney!! So good, and I am so glad you found my blog again! :) I loved reading yours too!! Now we can stay connected!!

noahandlylasmommi said...

what a beautiful home they have! And your ring is gorgeous as well!

Jenna said...

LOVE your ring!
And yes, that seat is from PB Kids! I heart it!

Bernie said...

Beautiful pictures!

Unknown said...

Beautiful!!