Lauren enjoyed her Thanksgiving feast at school yesterday. Parents were invited to eat with the kids so after my diaper shower, I met up with her class at noon. I loved her little hat that she made. She actually kept it on while she ate.
She cooperated when I asked her to smile for the camera. She went through that short phase of turning her head at the sight of my camera. I was happy!
Lauren and Georgia....2 sweet buddies. They are in different classes this year but get to play together in the gym frequently. It always makes Lauren's day if she gets to play with Georgia. After eating lunch, those two were all over that gym. Lauren chased Georgia as she rode the little bike. I still can't believe Lauren didn't take a nap today. She doesn't nap anymore but she ran some serious laps in that gym.
1 comment:
What a fun feast. You have lots to be thankful for this year, including your new little one on the way!
Post a Comment