Thursday, November 10, 2011

Disney on Ice

On Friday, October 28, we took Lauren to see Disney on Ice. We went last year too and she had a blast. I really think Todd and I like it just as much as she does. We really enjoy doing all of these fun things with her and are totally those parents who buy the expensive seats early so she can see the show really well. 

I don't have a ton of pictures but first up is her eating a snow cone in a Nemo cup. She got one last year in a Cinderella cup so we switched it up this year. 



Just a funny little story for my memory....Lauren has been doing great wearing big girl panties in public. She has had zero accidents when we're out and about (at home, yes), until this night. She was sitting in my mom's lap and peed right on her, seriously. Yuck. She then moved to her own seat and peed on it. It was wild. Todd took her to the men's room because it was way less crowded than the women's restroom during intermission. She got all changed and we just hoped she wouldn't go again. I don't think she did but still. That was a fun night to have her first accident in public :)
Photobucket

No comments: