I took pictures almost exactly like this last year of Lauren, in the same outfit. Im so serious, I haven't really had to buy any clothes at all for over a year. She's still in the same size. It's nice. I can tell these pants fit her better this year so we might even be able to get 1 more year out of this outfit. It's awesome.
If you could have seen what I had to do in order to get these smiles. Her new thing is to turn away from me when I want to take her picture. I had to jump up and down, hide behind Todd, and promise her a whole bag of M&Ms (the little bags from trick or treating). I think she'd do anything for M&Ms, except go #2 in the potty!
Flashback photo from last year....
3 comments:
So cute. We have the oposite problem here with Miss Madison. I just had to return clothes that I bought in September because she has outgrown them.
She is just cute as a button!
So adorable!! Love that little grin :) I haven't visited your blog in a while...and I LOVE the new layout :)
Post a Comment