Whoah 36 week belly - 11.12.2011
The belly has grown so much over the last 5 weeks. I feel like I'm carrying a bowling ball but love it. Lauren likes it too :)
How Far Along: 36 weeks
Size of baby: 18.5 inches long and around 6 pounds in weight.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 25 pounds. I have no problems gaining weight in the end unfortunately.
Maternity Clothes: I still wear a mix. Most tops are regular but the jeans are maternity. My maternity shirts are getting too short even so I pair them up with long cardigans that are non maternity.
Gender: Surprise Surprise baby. A ton of people are now guessing girl. We shall see.
Movement: All the time. This sweet baby stretches a ton and I can see my stomach bulging out to one side.
Sleep: I still have a hard time sometimes. Restless leg syndrome is still there but is at it's worst when I go to bed late or am really tired.
Symptoms: Im starting to get really really tired. I've done so well during this pregnancy. We've traveled to Disneyworld 2 times and gone to Hawaii once and my energy has been great. I'm just now starting to slow it down.
What I miss: sleeping on my stomach
Cravings: Cereal. I eat it almost every night before going to bed.
Best Moment this week: Getting the nursery set up, finally. I started washing gender neutral baby clothes and girl newborn clothes, just in case. I've organized all of Lauren's old clothes by size, cleaned out the nursery closet, washed swaddle blankets, etc. Im just on the hunt for curtains and wall prints that should be completed this week and we're set. Oh, I also need diapers, desperately, so Im going to make a huge diaper run this week.
What I am looking forward to: I have a doctor's appointment on Wednesday to check on how I'm progressing. Our induction is set for December 2 at 4am. Yes, 4am. That's a tad early, don't ya think?
***Lauren had her haircut on the day we took these photos. She was in such a fun, sassy mood and wanted to take the 36 week sign and model for pictures. I'm not kidding. The whole time she was saying "and strike a pose." She's so cute. I'm loving age 3 so far.

4 comments:
So exciting that you are only a few weeks away from meeting your new little one. I can't wait to find out what it is. 3 is a great age.
Don't forget your trip to Germany in your pregnancy travels! I love that Lauren is wearing a vest--I bet it's warm and cozy where you are, not this cold blast where I am.
All along I've been thinking boy but lately girl has been running through my mind. I can't wait to see what you're having! I'd love to see a picture of your nursery too when you're done.
You are gettting so close! LOVE all the pictures of Lauren! SO CUTE!! Oh, and Lilly does the thing where she looks away when I get the camera out too. OIY! You would think she would be used to since we have taken pictures almost daily since she was born but whatever. (: If I start taking pictures of Reid, though, then she wants her picture taken so maybe you can look forward to that. Ha!
You look great! Hope you are resting enough. I know it is so hard for me to make myself rest. So happy for your family! Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment