We welcomed a sweet little baby boy to our family on Friday December 2. Connor David was born at 12:55pm, weighing 7 pounds 6 ounces and was 19.5 inches long. We loved the big surprise of not knowing the gender and hearing the "It's the Boy!!!"
I was happy as can be before the contractions hit.
Our sweet little boy moments after birth.
Big sister, Lauren, is so in love with her baby brother.
We are beyond excited to have 1 boy and 1 girl. We are very fortunate that Connor is healthy and such a sweet, cuddly baby boy. I'll post more updates soon. We're being discharged from the hospital tomorrow.
13 comments:
Congrats!!!! I am so happy for you and your family - that is just so neat that you were able to wait to find out what you were having - such an exciting moment for sure! You are going to love having a little boy...there is just something so special between a momma and her son :)
Love the pic of Lauren and her baby brother - such a proud big sister for sure!
Congratulations!!! What a blessing!!
What a handsome little boy!Congratulations!
Love,
Aunt Sha and Uncle Kenny
Congrats!! So fun to have a sweet little boy. He is precious and I love the name! He also shares a birthday with my hubby...a great day to be born! :)
Praise the Lord! So adorable...what a GREAT way to spend your Christmas holiday...holding two sweet babies :)
So happy for you all!! Congrats! Having a sweet girl and baby boy is very best.
Awesome! Congrats!!!
Congratulations! I can't wait to hear more about your little bundle of joy and his big sister.
Congratulations! So precious!
Congratulations!! He is soooo precious! I know you all will love having a boy and a girl as much as we do!!
Congratulations!! Your family is beautiful. You all have more will power than I did - I couldn't wait to find out :) Lauren looks so BIG holding Conner!
I miss you friend!!!! I'm so happy for you and your precious family!!!! :)
Congratulations! P.S. I like your dark hair color.
Post a Comment