Thursday, January 2, 2014

It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year

This crazy blog needs to be updated so so bad. I'm not sure if people really read this other than family but lordy I'm behind. I love having this little scrapbook for my kiddos. I have so much to catch up on like fun little trips to Chicago, Dallas, and New York. Those all happened back to back in a 6 week timeframe. I might as well start with Christmas considering it is already January :) 

Little L had the cutest performance at school. Oh my gracious it was so cute. We changed schools for her this past year and it's been a good change. We love where she was before but it was 35 minutes away. This one is 20 minutes or so away. It's at the church we joined in September and it's so so wonderful.
 I love this picture. She was so excited when she saw us in the audience. 
 The bells were the cutest thing ever. The kids had different colored bells. The music teacher would hold up a card with a color and whoever had that color bell had to ring theirs. It was so neat.
 My little angel girl singing and doing the hand motions. This was before or after we totally videotaped her picking her nose on stage :)
 She got a tad bored....
 She was totally over waiting for the performance to start but she did so great!
 There was a fabulous cookie party after the performance. My sweets loving girl was in cookie heaven. 
 The 2 L's, Lauren & Leslie. 
I was so proud of my girl. We didn't have too many fits and she participated. Yay!
She gets her sweet tooth honest!

No comments: