How did my baby boy turn 2 on December 2? I feel like he was born yesterday. I am forever grateful that Lauren has a sibling. I love that they can go thru life together and will always have that bond.
Connor is the sweetest little boy. He truly is. He blows kisses all the time. He will pat my back when I hold and give the sweetest "love pats." When I tell him it's night night time, he walks up the stairs and goes straight to his room. He brings books to me and says "read read" and sits in my lap. C Man loves "choo choos", Elmo, Barney, and Mickey. It's so sweet to see what he is learning to like. He talks up a storm. I didn't realize a 2 year old could talk so much. We just love him to the moon and back.
We skipped a friend party this year. Connor doesn't go to Mother's Day Out yet at church so he doesn't have his little friends yet. We celebrated at my parent's house when we had family over for Thanksgiving. It was so fun and he had the cutest Elmo plane cake.
My parents got him a little truck and it's hilarious watching Lauren and Connor in that thing. Lauren is adamant about giving our poor dog lots of rides too.
This little 5 year old gets a tad jealous if someone else has a birthday so guess who wanted candles in her cake too?
More cake. He cries for cake, ha!
Age 2 stats for me to remember:
23 pounds
Size 5.5 shoe
18-24 months clothes
1 comment:
Happy Birthday to your little guy. It is hard to believe he is 2 already, it just seems like I was waiting for the big announcement as to whether it was a boy or girl!
Post a Comment