On our last park day, we headed back to Epcot. We just love it there. It's such a beautiful park and I feel like there's so much to do. We left Epcot around 6pm and headed over to The Magic Kingdom for the Halloween Party. The parties are so much fun at Disneyworld. Even though those tickets cost extra, I feel like they are so worth it. The Halloween parade is awesome, the trick or treating at the park is great, and you don't wait in lines because the park only has so many people there.
We ventured over to Nemo to start the day. The kids love this ride. There's one part I find scary so I close my eyes, ha!
I love all of the fun things you can do when you exit the Nemo ride. There's a big shark, little toys/games in that area, an aquarium, etc.
We usually watch the late parade at around 10pm but we got a good spot for the 8:15 one so we watched that one. That worked out so great because then we rode rides non stop until 12am.
Killing time before the parade. We waited around 30 minutes for it to start. I went and bought Mickey ears and fun snacks for the kids and came back ready to have a fun parade party!
Gosh I just love having 2 kids. It's double the fun. Connor was amazed at the parade.
I just love watching Lauren at parades. She just stands still and waves non stop.
I've never had the famous Dole Whip before so I was pumped to try it. It was seriously so good!
Riding Aladdin over and over to end our great trip!
Here's the fun scoop on our trip with details:
We stayed at All Start Sports. It's a value resort & totally fine for what we needed. I will say that housekeeping was awful and I'm not one to complain usually but it was awful. Our trash wasn't emptied a lot, toys were left in our room from the previous guest, etc. For the room and resort space, it was perfect.
We had the quick service dining plan for free. I would never pay for it because we don't eat all of that food but for free, it worked.
We drove to the parks and avoided the complimentary shuttle. I hate that shuttle. Sounds harsh but I do. It's way too crowded after the parks close and it's no fun being in a crowd, with 2 small kids, and having a double stroller. You can park for free when staying on property. It's great.
The Halloween party is totally worth the extra money. It's a blast.
Our favorite snacks using the quick service plan: Mickey ice cream bars, treats from the candy place on Main St. in The Magic Kingdom, Dole Whip, popcorn, lots of snack choices at Epcot like the France bakery (those treats are so so good),
Favorite quick service restaurants: The seafood place across from The Haunted Mansion. The lobster rolls, clam chowder, shrimp, and fish are delicious. Starlight Cafe across from the Cars has the best ribs and Bbq chicken, the place in Frontierland that has the good taco salads where you put the toppings on yourself (the bbq sandwich is also so good there), Norway in Epcot has amazing sandwiches, etc
The bibbidi bobbidi boutique is worth every penny. We do the middle level where your sweet girl wears her own dress, they do their hair, makeup, and nails. I love that Lauren's hair will stay in tact the entire trip. There's nothing like seeing your sweet girl light up at being pampered.


No comments:
Post a Comment