Oh Epcot, how I love you. I seriously love going to Epcot. For a long time, I thought Epcot was mainly for adults but I was totally mistaken. There are so many great kids activities there. Lauren loves taking her little fake passport to each country to get it stamped at the kid stations. We also love the Nemo ride and how there is a neat aquarium once you get off of that ride. Lauren was also 40 inches tall, thanks to her tennis shoes, so she got to ride Soarin. I was beyond excited to take her on this ride. It's my absolute favorite!
We started the day by meeting some characters. We were using the new Magic Bands on this trip so I made a fast pass reservation for this. There was only a 20-30 minute wait but we used our pass. We literally walked right up. It was super fast.
Todd loves the NASA ride so he rode that a few times. This is the ride I literally lost my mind on a couple of years ago. I banged on the door to get off of it but was stuck. I seriously can't stand this ride. It made me so ill. On the bright side, they have an awesome play area for kids inside where you exit the ride.
Off to the countries we went. We love Mexico! They have a cute ride you can usually walk right on to. It features Donald Duck and it's so cute and funny.
In China! Lauren begged for this fan but I just knew it would have been broken so fast.
We love England. We devour the fish and chips and then go play in the phone booths.
Finding Nemo! We waited 10 minutes max for this ride.
This is why little man misses out on pictures sometimes. He crashes when he gets tired.
Todd's lazy eye cracks me up. The camera flash is insanely bright in those dark rooms.
See....crazy flash :)







No comments:
Post a Comment