On Wednesday, October 23, we headed over to The Magic Kingdom for a full day of fun. I think we stayed at the parks for about 12 hours each day. It's just too much fun to leave. We usually have about 3 sassy fits and then we are good to go.
Connor loved the rides this time. He was only 11 months last November when we went to the parks. This year, he was so stinkin cute talking in his baby talk about the rides. It was so so cute.
I love his sweet little head peeking over Dumbo.
My girl has been sitting on her Daddy's shoulders for 5 visits to the parks so far. It's her favorite spot to be.
The cranky part of the day was always mid afternoon. We knew we could head back for a nap but the train kind of calms everyone down. I feel like if we went back to the hotel, we wouldn't head back to the parks.
Lauren got to ride Splash Mountain for the first time. This was my first time too. I loved it! I've been pregnant a few times while at the parks so I've had to skip this ride in the past. Lauren cried at the end of the big dip. She's a funny one though because she got over it and wanted to ride again with Todd. Todd said she gave him the full scoop on the ride when they rode it together.
Champion sleeper taking his afternoon nap.
We like to party it up, even at night. These 2 jumped on Buzz Lightyear when the line was only about 10 minutes.
Best purchase ever was the awesome bubble blower. She enjoyed those bubbles so so much.
The tea cups are always so much fun. Connor was sleeping at this point so we took turns riding them over and over with our girl.
He's a wild one...
The cars will always be my favorite. Lauren is HILARIOUS on these things. We ride them over and over and have so much fun.
C Man still sleeping...
We always learn new things each and every visit. It's amazing how many times you can go to Disney and still learn new things. We had the dining plan for the first time this trip because it was free. Would I ever purchase it? Heck no. But it was awesome having it for free. What I learned was that it was entirely too much food so for us, it's simply not worth the money if we don't eat that much. The quick service plan came with 2 quick service meals a day and 1 snack a day per person on the plan. That may not sound like a lot but those meals come with huge drinks and a dessert. We never order desserts and I never order sodas so that's a huge reason why I would never purchase the plan. Disney runs the free dining plan frequently so that's the way to go if you want it. We would have ended up with a ton of snack credits left over but those were easy to use at Epcot.



No comments:
Post a Comment