Usually when we go to Disney, we just drive the full 8 hours there in one day. It's further than that from Chattanooga but we always come from Atlanta due to taking our sweet dog to my parent's house the day before the trip. This time, we totally broke the trip up and got a hotel in Lake City on Sunday night. I loved this because we got to Orlando early on Monday.
After checking into the hotel, we booked it over to Downtown Disney. The Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique is one of my most favorite places to take Lauren. She simply adores it. We had a reservation on Wednesday and it was at an awful time. We were going to be at The Magic Kingdom that day but her reservation was in Downtown Disney. They advised that I call 24 hours before wanting an appointment to see if there were any cancellations. We got so lucky because there was one so off we went late Monday afternoon.
I just loved the sweet girl pampering Lauren. Her name was Hannah and she was so great. Lauren can be so super serious when at the Boutique. It's like she is in awe and doesn't want to talk. Hannah would tickle her to get smiling for pictures. It was so sweet.
I just love it! Lauren loves to play in my makeup so she just ate this up.
Sweet Little L about to get the special glitter in her hair.
I love this. Lauren really warmed up to Hannah at the end.
After Lauren's Boutique appointment, we did some fun shopping and then found a great concert for kids. Anytime my kids find a concert, they hit up the dance floor.
Connor can dance with the best of them!


1 comment:
What a fun start to your vacation! Lauren looks so grown up.
Post a Comment