Sunday, January 5, 2014

Happy Birthday Jesus

I just love Christmas morning. We celebrate it at Jesus' birthday but you better believe Santa jumps in there too. I love that Connor just calls him "Santa, ho ho ho!" It's precious.  We don't go all Santa crazy but it's so fun to see what Santa has left for the kids. 

Connor was so excited to get a Choo Choo. It's so so cute how much he loves trains.
 My mom found a cute little kitchen to keep at her house for the kids.
 Connor found the candy canes in his stocking and begged and begged for them. He's so sweet. And this is me in all my morning glory. I didn't leave that spot or take off that robe until we headed to the airport that evening.
 This sweet sassy girl was so happy to finally have a harmonica. Or as she called it a "hermonica." I don't even know how she knows about these things but she has wanted one for a long time. Best $6 gift ever.
 My boy has to have airplanes....
 This was one of my favorite gifts. We found personalized bats at a place in Downtown Disney. My Dad's nickname is "Papa Chicken Butt." Classy I know but it does have a funny story behind it. We got that engraved on the bat with "Love, little squirts L & C." He was so tickled.
 Lauren cracked us up cruising around on the train with her new Nabi. So the Nabi is pretty much the coolest thing ever and a great gift if you need one for somebody. You can totally catch them for a great price.
I randomly found this horse at Target. Lauren loves horses and has wanted one for Saige ever since she got her. I was so excited that I happy to wonder down the toy aisle at Target one day and found this on sale. She was so happy!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

What a fun Christmas morning. Love the Thomas train. Logan has the Nabi and he loves it. They have great customer service.