Saturday, January 4, 2014

Christmas Eve

We normally spend Thanksgiving at my parent's house and Christmas at our home so Santa can deliver his toys. We changed it up a bit and had Thanksgiving and Christmas at their house this year. Todd and I were flying to NYC Christmas night so it worked out well so our kiddos could stay there for the next few days. 

We had our traditional prime rib early dinner. It's always a yearly favorite and so delicious. In the evening, we did something so so neat. We headed to the Winter Global Wonderland in Atlanta. It was seriously so so cool. If you live in the metro Atlanta area, you must try it next year. It's an outside lights display that you walk thru. Different countries are represented and it's simply beautiful. There are also a ton of fair rides that Lauren and Connor loved. 

Look who greeted us as we walked in the door. Free pictures too! Love! Connor was happy to only wave at Santa.

 This is hilarious. She was telling Santa she wanted an iPad. Ha! Sorry girlfriend. Santa will not be bringing you a high dollar Apple product. She got the Nabi instead. It's just as fabulous.  We put Netflix on it so she can watch her shows, she has a ton of educational games, and it even has music. My parents (I mean Santa) found a fantastic deal on one during Thanksgiving week.
 Both kids loved the bumper cars. I love that Connor could ride too.
 Grammy and Papa getting spinned by little L!


 The kids and I rode another ride you spin. I told Lauren she couldn't spin me. As I get older, I can't handle these rides.
 Todd is insane and rode this thing that goes in circles upside down. I'm pretty sure I would have puked.
 My dad is a serious bumper car driver....

 That is Todd on that thing. He's nuts.
 I can not stop laughing. This is a KID roller coaster. It's tiny. Lauren thought she was being tortured on this thing. I could not stop laughing.
 We found out she's awesome at throwing darts.....
 She's always loved a good carousel. At this point, my parents took Connor to a heated tent. It was freezing.
 After our fun adventure, we parked it in front of a house in my parent's neighborhood. There's this awesome house that has lights that go on and off with the radio. It's awesome.
 So my pictures are out of order.....this would be London.
 Ahhh Paris. I love visiting Paris. If the people weren't slightly rude, I would visit more often. And I need to visit places that speak English. I really hate the Paris airport. There isn't English written on a lot of the signs.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Hey stranger, glad to see you are back. This Christmas around the world event looks like tons of fun.