Go Tigers! On November 23, Todd and I went with my dad to a Clemson game. My dad graduated from Clemson & is a huge fan. My mom graduated from USC so it's a little heated at our house on the USC vs Clemson game day. Todd and I graduated from schools that didn't have football so we're safe :)
I always love going back to the campus with my Dad. I did a tour of the school my senior year in high school when I was trying to decide where to go. Out of state tuition kept me away as I'm not a fan of big debt but it's fun to be a big fan for the day. You should hear the stories from my Dad about his wild fraternity days....
We started off the fun day at the Esso Club. The Esso Club is this awesome little hang out on the street by campus. They have an outside bar with TVs and an inside restaurant.
We had fun and can't wait to head to a game next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment