Tiny Dancer only captures 2 of these photos. Im not creative & couldn't think of a better title. How about "Stuffing my face with icing, dancing, and my baby brother?"
Todd was gone flying on Valentines Day this year so when we were at my parents the previous weekend, I picked up some doughnuts as a little treat for the fam. Of course I picked out Lauren a doughnut that was heart shaped that was covered in icing and sprinkles. Did she eat the actual doughnut? Of course not. Home girl loves icing and sprinkles. Forget the doughnut.
Lauren now takes ballet and tap with her little friend, Meredith. I was so excited for the day that I could enroll her in dance. It brings back such good memories from when I was little dancing. Don't be fooled though. I have NO rhythm whatsoever and was always the kid on the back row, on the end for the dance recitals. My sister got all of the rhythmic talent in our family. Lauren is proving to have her Auntie's dance skills. Let's hope it stays that way. On another note, I go to Zumba sometimes at the gym. I look at myself in the mirror and don't think I'm all that bad. I'm probably that girl people look at thinking "wow she has no skills" and here I think Im doing great!
Sometimes Lauren will say "take my picture. I want to hold Connor." She's such an awesome big sister, really really awesome.
She's the best at trying to make him happy if he gets a little agitated.
She was giving him kisses, saying "it's okay baby. Don't cry. I love you soooooo much." Melt. My. Heart.
Sweet boy is surrounded by pink and flowers. Sorry little guy!








2 comments:
You've been busy girl! I had to catch up. I am so glad she is enjoying dance. What a cutie! Soon you'll have both of them dancing. Thomas loves to dance like sissy. I don't encourage it, but it is pretty entertaining to watch!
Lilly has that exact same dance outfit! She loves dance too.
They are so precious together. There really is nothing sweeter than watching your kids love on each other!
Post a Comment