Monday, February 6, 2012

My Sweet Boy Is 2 Months Old

Look who is 2 months old! How is he that old already? Slow it down sweet little man. He has grown so much that it makes me excited but sad at the same time. Knowing this our last little baby, Im trying to remember and document each and every little thing. 

Stats at 9 weeks: 10 pounds 10 ounces. (Wow he has grown)
Clothes: 0-3 months
Diapers: Size 1

 Lauren is such a proud big sissy. I can count maybe 3 times that she has acted out in jealousy. We are so thankful that she is so crazy about her little brother. She is so very helpful. She will pick out his pajamas, go upstairs and get anything I need, and play with him on his play mat. We are so proud of her.

So everyone loves picture out takes. I know I do. I like seeing the funny pictures that happen in between the good ones. Enjoy these funnies.

Connor looks like he's about to fall forward
 Lauren's face is awesome in this one.
 Lauren is happy, Connor not so much.
 I love that Lauren sometimes smiles so big that her eyes look closed. 
Im so proud that I actually got all of these shots by myself. I wasn't standing behind Todd making Lauren laugh. I actually told her to laugh and just smile pretty and she cooperated. Points for little L!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Happy 2 months Connor. So glad to hear that Lauren is adjusting.

The Morrows said...

Just stumbled on your blog. I'm following.
Love their shirts! As a mom, I can appreciate how hard it is to get 2 kids in the same frame for a decent pic...good job :)

Aishlea said...

SOOO cute!!!