My sister is getting married on March 10 in Fort Worth, Tx. Her fiance', Jim, is the nicest guy in the world. He fits in so well with our family. Im so glad he and Todd are buddies. He's just the easiest person to be around. Im super super excited he is going to be my brother in law and Uncle to Lauren to Connor. They are lucky!
Our family had a wedding shower for them at my cousin's house in South Carolina. We got to see a lot of family that we don't see often and everyone got to meet Connor for the first time.
Chip, Kimberly, and Lauren. I grew up with Kimberly. She and Chip got married last year. Lauren LOVES them.
Beautiful cousins - Kenna and her daughter Olivia. Models? Yes.
My dad's parents. Ages 80 & 82 (I think). I can't believe it. They were so excited to finally meet Connor.
Lauren and Olivia coloring together.
Olivia's brother, Ace. Isn't he just the cutest little guy?
We will get to see them all again in a couple of weeks for the big day. We are driving to Ft. Worth. Crazy, right? You would think that we would fly considering we have great flight benefits. We decided to make a little road trip out of it, bring our dog, and just enjoy the ride. Hopefully my hair won't be fully gray when I return.






1 comment:
Cute pictures of all your family with the kids. Best wishes on your road trip.
Post a Comment