Monday, February 27, 2012

Cracker Barrel Fun

We love Cracker Barrel. After I had Connor, Lauren went for a short visit to my parent's house. After her little visit, we met my dad half way between Atlanta & Chattanooga at Cracker Barrel to pick her up. We sure do love our country souther cookin'.

I missed Lauren like crazy. She is my best buddy and sidekick every single day. We do almost everything together and I hated being away from her. She had fun at Grammy and Papa's but I was about to jump out of my skin to hold my little girl.
 Little L loves to take pictures. She took my little camera and took pictures of my dad and Todd at dinner.

 A little self portrait of my girl and I. I love that sweet little face.
 "Hey Lauren, let's make a silly face." She loves silly faces.

What I call true love. Daddy and daughter dancing. I got Todd a Valentines Day card with the song "It had to be you." That was our first dance song at our wedding. Lauren never misses an opportunity to dance with her dadda.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Courtney said...

So cute. Love the video.