Engaged
Engagement Ring
Wedding Shower
Married
Our first little baby, Lauren Elizabeth.
Beautiful baby Lauren
Our 2 sweet loves, 2012. Lauren Elizabeth & Connor David
Here we are on this wonderful Valentines Day. Our 8th together. I think he's too quiet. He thinks Im too opinionated. We tease each other about our anal tendencies when it comes to balancing the checkbook. We're on the same page, to the cent. He's such a hard worker. I'm not. He does every house project perfectly. I forget to fold the clothes left in the dryer. He isn't creative with entertaining the kids. Im way too silly and entertain many hours a day. He's so very smart and can study for hours diligently to prepare for flight training. I'm not. I just skim pages and will gladly take a B in a course. I never pay attention to his shows. He hates The Bachelor. He loves history. I don't, it's boring. We call each other every single day. He calls when he lands after almost every flight. We both love to fly. I hate plaid shirts, not every plaid but plaid from the 80s. He still hoards clothes. I love he's a hard worker for our family. He loves working hard so I can stay home with our kids. Im fiercely loyal to him. He's protective of me and the kids. We may be opposites in many ways but I sure am lucky to call him my husband and our kids are incredibly lucky to have him as their father.







5 comments:
This is such a sweet post Courtney! You are a wonderful wife and mommy.
I totally agree with you, I think we would be great friends if you lived here! I'll keep hoping you move someday. :)
This was so sweet! I am sure it touched your hubbys heart. The longer Christian and I are together the more our differences seem to find a happy medium. I love when I catch myself saying a phrase or doinbg something in a certain way he would. Hope you had a special Valentines!
So very sweet!!!!
Sweet post! Hope you had a Happy Valentine's Day! Can't believe Connor is 2 months!!
I just now read this...loved it! I'm so glad you found such a good match!
Post a Comment