Monday, January 30, 2012

My Little Guy's Nursery

Connor's nursery is complete! Because we didn't find out if he was a boy or girl before his big arrival, I only decorated parts of his nursery. I never had a "vision" for a gender neutral nursery so I picked out a bedding set that I love for either boy or girl and then waited on the rest. It still turned out very gender neutral but with some special touches.

My friend, Jill, (the one that moved to Germany) sent me this awesome sign for his room. I love it on his door as a welcome to Connor's room sign. Lauren has a "Lauren" sign on her door so this was perfect. 
 View from his door.
 His changing table with his monogram above it. I was stumped on what to put above the changing table. Lauren had girly flower prints in her nursery but I love the simple look of a classy monogram.
 His crib. The prints above his bed are my favorite. The one on the left is a pretty pale green and much darker in person than what shows up on the photo. It says "If you're happy and you know it clap your hands." The blue one says "Now I lay me down to sleep I pray the Lord my soul to keep"
 Armoire. His day gown hangs on display.
 View from his bathroom door.
 My little guy hanging out as I was picture taking.

One whole wall is taken up by closets. There are 2 that are side by side. 

Just for my records:
Bedding: Pottery Barn Kids organic alphabet set
Prints above crib: from the boutique, Sophies, in North Chattanooga
Monogram above changing table: Spray painted old frame, burlap behind glass, vinyl monogram decal from etsy
Furniture: Baby Italia from Babies R Us
Rocker: Babies R Us
Tan Curtains: TJ Maxx
Green Valence: A green shower curtain from Pottery Barn Kids
Lamp: Pottery Barn Kids off white base with green gingham shade
Rug: Sams Club
Wall Color: Tanish color, can't remember the name
Photobucket

4 comments:

Lynsey said...

I love his nursery and the monogram is perfect! What a total cutie.

thejavamama said...

I love it everything looks great :)

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

Super cute! Love that blanket!

Aishlea said...

I love the bedding and the prints!! The monogram looks great too!