Monday, January 30, 2012

I'm A Super Model....

Well what do ya know, Lauren was into "striking a pose" the other day again. Woo hoo. I love her "strike a pose" moments! :) One of my favorite shops was selling these pants that were her sample this past season so I snatched them up since they were Lauren's size. Im slightly crazy about them. I wish she'd never outgrow them. They are so so soft and I wish I had a pair, ha! 

Little L has a play camera that she got for Christmas. It takes real pictures, you can delete, and all that fun stuff. We took turns taking each other's picture. She took mine on her camera and I took hers on my camera. I like this kinda deal. 
 There's my little photographer with her very own camera.
 The weather has been very strange this winter. We had snow multiple times last year and none this year. In fact, it was 60 - 65 degrees a couple of times this week. We took advantage and played outside when Connor was napping. Speaking of napping, it's kind of random. I really should focus and get a schedule for my little guy. It's a little more complicated this time around with a busy 3 year old.
 More modeling. I ordered 5 outfits for my little girl online last week for her to wear this spring and summer. She was beyond thrilled. She kept saying "Ooooo this is so beautiful. For me??" Gosh I love her. She was ripping open the packages before I could get my camera ready. We were playing so her hair is a hot mess but she was all too thrilled to pose for me. 
 We can't leave out my little guy. He enjoys his baths very much now. Check out the little hand pose. 
Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am loving both those outfits Lauren is in! So cute! Especially the first picture of her. You should frame it.

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

She is precious! Her and Lilly would be great friends! They seem to always be doing the same types of things. Lilly loves to cheese it up when she is the mood for that sort of thing. She also just eats the icing off of any cake/cupcake. (:

Connor is a cutie!