My 2 sweet babies. Connor turned 1 month old on January 2 and Lauren was 3 on October 29, 2011. I ordered those cute little monthly stickers for Connor to wear his first year on his monthly birthdays. I missed the ball on his first month. Poor little buddy got his month 1 picture taken today, the day he turned 7 weeks old. Ooops. We'll be on time on February 2.
The kiddos stats:
Connor at 5 weeks
8 pounds
21 inches long
Lauren at 3 years old:
28 pounds
36 inches long
We started a little photo shoot with our little guy in his nursery this afternoon. His sweet big sissy wanted to take pictures too. She loves her little brother.
My sweet baby boy at 7 weeks. I love his little airplane stickers. We'll take his monthly picture in his rocker and next to his new stuffed animal every month to see how much he's grown. I wish I did this with Lauren.
I love that little guy. His expressions this afternoon were so funny. We haven't gotten real smiles yet. I can't wait for that day.
I bought a cute gown for him to wear home from the hospital. Let's be honest, I'm not a fan of girly looking clothes on boys. I usually don't gravitate to smocking and what not for little guys but I wanted something to pass down for generations and I thought this gown looked like a "pass down worthy" gown. He looked pretty darn cute this afternoon modeling. I should mention that he actually didn't wear this home from the hospital. Kinda defeats the purpose of a "going home from the hospital" gown. He was sleeping when we were loading up the room to head home so I didn't wake him.
His sweet little eyes looking up at me. I love talking to my sweet boy.
Facts for me to remember about my little babes.....
Connor at 7 weeks:
- Just now growing out of newborn clothes. It's a hit or miss with the brands.
- We are working on our last pack of newborn diapers. The diapers that we were gifted have worked out perfectly. I haven't had to return any sizes and we got the perfect amount of newborn diapers. And a bonus? I haven't bought one pack yet.
- No smiles yet. Come on little buddy.
- He was born with dark hair. It's still dark but I feel like it's getting lighter.
- He can sleep on his mommy's chest all day long.
- Speaking of sleeping....we're working on it :)
Lauren at age 3:
- Sweet, feisty, loving, caring, sensitive, talker, and cuddler
- Potty trained except for nighttime. She wears panties all day but wears diapers at night. I'm not brave enough to tackle wet sheets every morning.
- Hasn't figured out going #2 on the potty. We're working on it.
- Goes to school 1 day a week and loves her friends and teachers.
- Favorite show is by far Calliou.
- Thinks my dad's name is "Papa Chicken Butt" :)
- LOVES Disneyworld and wants to go back pronto.
- Dresses herself for nighttime. Her pajama combos are quite funny.
- Wears a size 2 in pants and a 2 or 3 in shirts


1 comment:
They are both too cute. Logan is so into Cailou right now. I am always getting that crazy song in my head after I watch it with him. Have a great weekend.
Post a Comment