Sunday, September 4, 2011

26 Weeks Baby #2

My sweet baby boy or girl is now 26 weeks old in my tummy. It's been 6 weeks since I last posted a picture and my goodness, you can really see a lot of growth. We are so excited about this sweet baby and December will be here before we know it. 
How Far Along: 26 weeks 
Size of baby:  14 inches long and 1.5 pounds in weight. 
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 11 pounds. Maybe I should lay off eating so much but thank goodness I'm not one to have major issues with weight. Everything in moderation :) and by everything, I REALLY enjoy those mini Mayfield ice cream sandwiches at the moment.
Maternity Clothes: I still wear a mix. My shorts and capris are all maternity. Skirts are not. Most shirts are not but it just depends. 
Gender: Surprise Surprise baby. Im fully guessing boy. We do not care at all though. All I want is a healthy baby.
Movement: All the time. Baby boy or girl was wild today. At my last doctor's appointment, the baby was breech but I feel like he or she was turning today. 
Sleep: That hasn't been all that glamorous. I have a hard time getting comfortable because I'm a tummy sleeper. It's all worth it though. 
Symptoms: Normal back pain. I never really swell during pregnancy. I even wore my wedding rings when Lauren was born but I've noticed my feet starting to swell this time because of being so active with Lauren all day.
What I miss: sleeping on my stomach
Cravings: Mayfield mini ice cream sandwiches, tacos, salsa
Best Moment this week: Hearing that my sweet little baby looks great at my last OB appointment this past Tuesday.
What I am looking forward to: We have 8 million things going on until December 1. We leave for Maui next week, have Lauren's petting zoo birthday party in October, Thanksgiving in November, and then sweet baby boy or girl will be here. It's going by so fast!

I forgot to post this picture. My 2 funnies at the aquarium :) And nope, I still won't get in that shark tank that's fake. My weird brain tells me that shark is really real. Ridiculous, I know.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Jill said...

Love that baby bump! It looks so good on you. :) I know we just skyped with Lauren, but her hair looks even longer now! You can tell how excited she is to be a big sis. Can't wait to meet the next "baby S!"

Emily said...

You look great!

(thanks for the suggestion on the Food Inc. movie... very eye opening!)

I love Lauren's Vols outfit! Two wins so far this year.. maybe we can keep the winning streak!