I couldn't charge my camera battery over in Europe so I will post pictures when I get them from Jill. It was such a fun trip. I'm so so glad I went and hope to visit them again in the spring.
Lauren's first day of "school" - August 16, 2011
Our sweet little Lauren started back at her preschool on August 16. She is still in the 2 year old room but in the "older 2's." I had a big talk with her on Monday night about being a big helper and that if other kids were crying, that she should help them and play with them. I guess she really listened because her teachers said she was wonderful. She was a big helper and even asked to use the potty. Yay Lauren! We've come a long long way from her days of screaming when I would drop her off.
I have been saving her cute little outfit for her first day. It was the steal of the century last year. I got it for only $10, free shipping! Her hair was in a cute pony with a hair bow that you can't see. If I leave her hair down for school, it's a hot mess :)
We went on Monday to a cute cookie shop on Signal Mountain to pick up cookies for the staff. The cookies are so yummy!
The week before school started, we took Lauren downtown to the carousel and to our favorite little hot dog place, Good Dog. We live fairly close to downtown so we frequent the carousel quite often. We take her on multiple rides and never get tired of it.
My sweet first born and baby #2 taking his/her first ride.
3 comments:
I love her dress!
What a cute outfit! You look great, too!
You look so cute! December will be here before you know it. and I love Lauren's dress.
Post a Comment