Ever since we got our big camera, I've been bad about uploading pictures from our small camera. Here are a few that I never did post....
My girl and I during one of our last YMCA pool days. I enjoyed taking her to the pool this summer. Todd even got to join us a few times. This big pool is an hour from our house so we didn't drive up there too often but we definitely enjoyed it on the days we went.
We "adopted" an outdoor cat that we named Smokey. This cat started coming around about 6-9 months ago. She was skinny and hungry and super sweet. I couldn't just leave her hungry so we started feeding her and now she's our sweet kitty. Lauren calls her "snokie." Ignore all that gravel. We've started a huge project of extending our outdoor living space. It should be completed for Lauren's birthday party on Oct. 29!
My sweet little girl loves putting on my shoes.
She is enamored with her Mema and Papa. This was at my parent's house and she would not leave their side.
Happy as can be with her two Memas.
This was just taken last week. Any time we go places, she always wants to hold her dog sissy in her lap. It makes her trip if she can hold Belle for part of the way home.



4 comments:
She is so cute! Don't you just love this age?!
I love love the last picture!! How are you feeling and doing? Hope all is going smoothly!
She is just getting so big - such a cutie! Wow - is that a shih tzu?? We have one and she HATES HATES HATES Brooklynn & Cannon...I think she felt like she got pushed aside when they were born (esp Brooklynn) - she felt like she was my first baby I guess...hehehe.
You went to Hawaii! How fun. Isn't it just magical?? It's hard to come home from a trip like that!! Hope you are well!
Post a Comment