Wednesday, December 29, 2010

More Christmas Pictures

Lauren had fun helping with the Christmas tree this year. She was such a trooper and listened really well when I asked her not to touch the ornaments. The only thing she really wanted were the candy canes I put on there. The girl loves peppermint!
She was very into the wrapping this year. She liked to sit on my lap to help me with the tape. She constantly asked for "more tape more tape."
My little peanut sitting with her stack of wrapping paper. She grabbed her Little Mermaid book and "read" to me while playing in the paper.
We've gotten our fair share of snow on the mountain this winter. It's truly gorgeous up here in the winter. I love looking down into the valley on days when it's crystal clear. It sure it pretty up here! 

Last year, Lauren was not a fan of the snow. See....
But this year was different. She's been screaming "Snow Mommy Snow!" multiple times a day. She has enjoyed going out on the deck and just walking around with her sweet puppy. Anything Lauren does, Belle does too.
After freezing outside, we like to come in for some hot chocolate. It's definitely my favorite drink to have during the winter.
My 2 peas in a pod. I like how Lauren practically puts her face in the cup. And yes, those are mini pumpkins in the background. Fall and winter decorations all in one :) I'm happy to report that they are gone now. I saved them to do a painting project with Lauren but ended up just throwing them away. 
Here is a video of Lauren at her school Christmas program. She wanted nothing to do with her class. She wanted to stand next to the big kids.
Millwoods: This video is of Lauren spotting her new presents from you. She decided to help me wrap them. She was super excited about the wrapping process!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Summer said...

Well I sure think she did just as well ringing that bell as the big kids did LOL how cute is that video!! I am lovin' how she spotted her gifts then tried to wrap them back up and then said help LOL that is soooo funny!

When Kelcee was Lauren's age she loved the candy canes on the tree too so when you came over to our house all our candy canes were on the top of the tree hahhahaha

I am so glad ya'll had a wonderful Christmas!

What is so fun after snow playing is def the hot cocoa and mini marshmallows yummo....I right now am so addicted to Tim Hortons Hot Chocolate with pepperment pieces to bad it's only seasonal :( LOL

xoxo
Sums

Angie said...

We love hot chocolate too, but I think Layla loves the marshmallows more than anything. I love the snow pics...so pretty!! I want some snow!

PS...love those mugs!

SMillwood said...

So precious! What wonderful memories and next time I will make sure those presents arrive all wrapped up to save Baby Lauren the trouble! LOL!

Love to you all!
Aunt Sha