Tuesday, October 6, 2009

"Yucky" Grass

We have finally had a few pretty fall days here in Chattanooga. It seems like for weeks all it did was rain. Lauren & I don't go outside too often in our front yard as we would much rather go downtown to the park but we decided to venture our way outside a few days ago. She was hilarious and hated the grass. I about died laughing because I would have never thought the grass would be so horrible to an 11 month old!
Trying to get a picture of Lauren & I. She was on the move BUT not going near the grass, ha!
Lauren & her true Bff, Belle, making sure not to touch the grass
She loves to hold Belle's leash, as if she wants to take her for a walk
"Get me away from the grass mommy!!!"

3 comments:

Heather said...

She is so cute!! Even not liking the grass! Emma didn't like the grass at first either and now she loves it, has to be barefoot!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! I love that she doesn't care for the grass!! She didn't want to get her outfit dirty! Your dog is so cute!

Anna said...

OH I loooooove the one with Belle.

A. Dorable.