Lauren's newest obsession = eating the refrigerator. I had no idea that stainless steel tasted so good. Like any good momma, I took photos and then told her to not eat it :)
"hmmmm, I wonder if the bar tastes just as good"
"hmmmm, I wonder if the bar tastes just as good"
6 comments:
haha too funny!!! I have heard of puppies getting rashes from stainless steel bowls, so watch out it might break her face out :).
I think she would just swallow the whole thing if she could figure out how to! That is too cute!
Let the REAL childproofing begin lady! LOL!!
That is SO funny! She knows the really yummy stuff is inside.....now if she could juuuuuuust chew through this outside part......
That is too funny! Bless her little heart, she finally starts eating and now she wants to eat the appliances!
That is too cute! I wonder if it is cold and feel good on her mouth. Thanks for sharing these pictures. Kids do the cutest things.
Warmly,
Bernie
Post a Comment