Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween

Today is Lauren's 2nd Halloween. She came home from the hospital last year on Halloween and Halloween was also her due date! We aren't going treat or treating this year because she is still too young and the fact that we live on a mountain means we don't have many neighbors :( Next year we will find a nice neighborhood though. We still wanted to dress her up and take cute photos....enjoy!
My little pumpkin. I just love this little outfit that I found at Babies R Us. It was super duper cheap & our store sold out in about 2 days.
Bellie Girl is a pumpkin too :) The outside photos were taken in our front yard with the gorgeous leaves that have turned such pretty colors up on the mountain.
"Sister" photo
On our front porch. She loved standing there with her pumpkin.
"Happy Halloween Peeps, it's cold here on the mountain so I'm going inside"

4 comments:

Amanda Ledford said...

Girl, why didn't I know about this not having plans thing until now? You all should have come down to our house and let her watch all the kids come by. We have over 100 usually! She is TOO cute in that outfit! I LOVE it!!!!

Courtney said...

That outfit is adorable. Happy Halloween!

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

Oh my, she is soo cute! I am just blog hopping over from the Neff's--I have been visiting the ones with Halloween cuties! I love the outfit and those pictures are adorable!

Unknown said...

LOVE that outfit!!