The Just Between Friends consignment sale is going on right now in Chattanooga. I have heard that it was huge but I had no idea it was that huge. I've never in my life seen so much baby stuff! Imagine 3 huge basketball courts lined up together. That's what it felt like on the inside. Check out my good finds.....
5 little outfits. The reindeer dress is awesome because it's reversible and was around $4, I think. The light blue is a Gymboree shirt for around $4 that looks like it was never even worn. The greenish outfit is awesome. It was around $6 and it a 3 piece outfit, looks brand new. The green Christmas shirt is cute and lights up for a whopping $2. The Halloween PJs are so cute and were around $3. Talk about some good deals!
4 comments:
Looks like you find some great stuff! I have really been blessed by some consignment sales I've been to recently and found some great deals for Lillian and Thomas.
Courtney ~ Isn't it fun to get good deals like this? Great job.
Thank you for your sweet words. They bless me so much
Great deals. I love your new header picture!
Hey, I found your blog from Life with the Ledford's and your little girl is adorable! I volunteered at the JBF sale all last weekend. It's definitely something you can't believe until you see it in person!
Post a Comment