Sunday, October 18, 2009

Go Daddy Go!!!

We are so proud of Todd!!! He completed his first 10k race on Saturday morning. Not only was it his first, but it was about 80% hills. After the race, he drove us around the course and I could not believe it! It was hill after hill, the entire race. He finished right at an hour, with 3 stops to walk, and all hills. GO TODD!
10 minutes before the race, freezing cold, ready to go!
Lauren was so happy to see her daddy! She was a great cheering partner.
The start of the race. It started up hill....Can we say Hard!!!
My little cheerleader as we arrived to the race. It was early, cold, and I had to wake her up at 6:30am but look at that sweet smile!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to your hubby for running the 10k! Thats awesome! I enjoy working out and run occasionally when I'm not preggo. I have always admired people who run marathons. It takes a lot of disipline and dedication.

Anonymous said...

That is great! I guess a 10k would be my next goal, but being pregnant I am happy to keep my 5k up! Hills are killer. I had one really big one in my run and I was hating it! Go Todd!

Angela said...

That is awesome! My hubby is a runner, and I'm always so proud of him! :)