Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy Halloween 2012

What a fun Halloween night we had! I wasn't too sure what we were going to do because we don't live in a neighborhood. Last year, we were at Disneyworld for their Halloween party. Lauren got to trick-or-treat at The Magic Kingdom. The year before that, we were in Atlanta visiting family. I wanted to hang out with friends this year so we trekked over to my friend Amanda's house.

We gathered with 3 other families and the kids had so much fun. Lauren was a little shy and stayed in the back of the pack but she sure loved the idea of taking candy at every house. This was her kind of night. Connor was the easiest baby ever, of course. He's so easy. He just hung out and went house to house with us. 

I am slightly crazy about their costumes. My sweet cousin, Kenna, mailed us the cute tutu and ears for Lauren & the Mickey Mouse outfit for Connor. Her sweet kiddos wore them a couple of years ago. Connor loved his outfit and kept it on all night. Lauren was so excited to be Minnie. My sweet girl sure does love Disney.
 Guess who was off from flying tonight? Todd was so so happy that he was able to trick-or-treat with the kids. He is the best Daddy ever and really doesn't like missing out on the fun. He'll figure out a way to be off :)
 
 
 The babes and I gathering some loot. Lauren would whisper "trick or treat" and "thank you." She cracks me up. She is the opposite of quiet at home.
 My little world. My Minnie and Mickey on such a fun night.
 The boys!
 Part of our crew heading to another house. The night was so perfect. There were tons of kids out. Probably around 200-300 so the streets were crowded. It was identical to my childhood and how we always spent the holiday. All of the houses were decorated, it was chilly outside, & the streets were flooded with kids. Todd was floored when we pulled into the neighborhood. His trick-or-treating experience wasn't like this growing up. He couldn't believe it. He had the best time and loved every minute. He always went trick-or-treating but I think he was surprised by the masses of families.
 One of the houses was decorated so neatly. They had such a neat set up.
 An attempt of taking a picture of 6 kiddos. The oldest was 6 and Connor was the youngest at 10 months old.
 Minnie Mouse with all of her loot. She informed us that she wanted to eat ALL of the candy in her bag tonight. No can do girlfriend. She had 3 pieces of candy and we've saved the rest for a rainy day.
 Lauren was so sweet in the car heading home (before she threw a major fit) :) She said "I hope we can do this again next soon." Next soon is another day in her language. She wants it to be Halloween every night. I don't blame her. I kinda like the idea of walking the streets in a costume getting candy.

4 comments:

Lauren said...

LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Audra Kelly said...

I love their costumes!! Looks like a fun night!
How's 31 going? Are you loving it?? I earned the 1st 4 weeks of products and am a little sad that I don't have a party this week...;( Hope you are doing well!

Aishlea said...

I love their costumes!!!

Anonymous said...

What a fun Halloween! The kids look so precious!