Day 2 at Magic Kingdom might have been my favorite. Lauren is now old enough to get all fancy at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique. You have to be 3 to get any services done. We didn't do it last year because she had just turned 3 but now that she's 4, this was way up her alley. I just love having a little girl to do stuff like this with. Im equally looking forward to participating in fun boy activities with my little Connor.
We arrived for our 1:40 appointment and Lauren was immediately treated like a little Princess. They gave her the sweetest welcome brochure with her name on it. She felt so special.
Lauren can be so shy in new places. It's so funny to me because she's such a wild child at home. She didn't talk to her Fairy Godmother at all. I think she uttered her name and age to her but that was it. She was in awe of this experience. We've been talking about it for months because I knew she would love it. The day was finally here and I think she was in such shock.
How sweet is this picture? Lauren was told to put that plastic piece over her face so they could use hairspray.
There are 3 different packages that you can pick from. We did the one in the middle where Lauren could have her makeup and nails done. She loved every single second. She got to pick the color of her crown (she picked blue, it's her favorite color) and her nail polish color, blue again.
She was so excited to see herself in the mirror. It was the sweetest thing.
Our beautiful little Princess. This was such a highlight of the trip. You have to make reservations so far in advance. I made them about 4 months before our trip and the earliest time we could get was 1:40. It was such a sweet experience and I can't wait to take Lauren there every time we visit. After they finish her hair and makeup, you get a precious pink backpack purse and a goody bag. The goody bag had 2 nail polishes, a brush, and some makeup. It was perfect.
After the fun visit to the boutique, we got in line to see some Princesses. Connor was with us, I promise, but I think Lauren is more into the Princesses right now :)
2 Rapunzels
This was the first time that Lauren has been very into autographs. She had so much fun carrying her little book around. It was so sweet. Ive since put it in a safe place so she can have it one day.
We found a dance party! This is right up our alley. I have a classic picture of Todd dancing with Connor in the bjorn. I think it's on the other camera so I'll have to add it. You can't keep us off a dance floor.
We ended the day with another parade. The parades are so magical at Disney. This was my Mom and Grandma's last day at the parks. I think they had a great time.
Up next: A day off from the parks and Chef Mickeys!



1 comment:
SO stinkin SWEET!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Post a Comment