Saturday, December 1, 2012

Chef Mickeys (Day 3)

On Monday November 12, I planned for us to have an off day. In the past, our trips to Orlando have been around 4 days so we go non stop. We were there 7 nights this trip so it was wonderful to have a down day. I made reservations for Chef Mickeys about 5 months before our trip and Im so glad we did. In the past, we've eaten breakfast at Cape May and that is equally as great. Character breakfast meals are so much fun! It also helps that I could eat breakfast food for every meal. Yum! They, of course, had the Mickey shaped waffles that are always a big hit with Lauren. They had them on the Disney cruise back in April too. Those waffles are so delicious.

My sweet babies were dressed up for such an event. Connor sported his super cute Mickey shirt and puffer vest. He wasn't too sure of the characters. He didn't cry but he for sure buried his head in my shoulder a few times.
Lauren was so precious in her Minnie shirt and tutu that her sweet cousin sent her. She thought it was so cool that she matched Minnie.
 Pluto was so much fun. Connor was enamored with his whiskers.
Mema and Goofy had a moment. He was so much fun with her.
This was the best way to celebrate my 2 sweet kiddos. I find that I would much rather spend money on travel versus lots of Christmas presents, birthday parties, and going out to eat all the time. It's so wonderful that they've been able to see different places and have a blast. We celebrated them all week long. Thanks again to the best husband ever who works so hard so we can have so much fun on vacation. He loves Disney just as much as us. He was videotaping Lauren getting her hair done at the boutique, taking video of her with the Princesses, etc. It's truly the sweetest.
Cupcakes for breakfast? For sure!


1 comment:

Lauren said...

I ADORE Lauren's outfit!!!!!!!!!!!! :)