Sunday, July 31, 2011

What Lauren Says at 2.5

Ive been typing these cute little sayings down for over a month now. She's a cutie!

Me: "Lauren, you are so darn cute."
Lauren: "Yea, I wear panties."

"Moooom, I put my panties on. I like panties"

"Change the bear. He pooped. It's a biiiig one." (while changing her teddy bear's diaper. Every poop is a big one apparently).

Me: "Lauren, these are your new flushable wipes."
Lauren: "I know. They so pretty."

Me:" Lauren, are you a mommy's girl?"
Lauren: "Nooo, I daddy's gurl."

"I put listenin on my ears Mooooom." (in reference to me telling her to please put her listening ears on and to listen to me)

After being upstairs solo, she came down the stairs with a Christmas ornament that she found in her drawer. She was singing "Oh Christmas tree, oh Christmas tree, how lovely are your branches" and then said "Mom, this go on branches." - She's ready for Christmas :)

In reference to that same Christmas ornament "it's so cute Mom."

Interview with Lauren:

"What's your favorite color?" - ummm I dont knooo, the yellow one, like a choo choo train (confusing!)

"Where did daddy go?" - He go fly that airplane

"How old are you?" - I be 2

"When is your birthday?" - October 2-9

"How old are you going to be when the baby comes?" - I freeee (I three)

"What's your middle name?" - I be Lauren. Lizbeth (Elizabeth)

"Who's your best friend?" - I me Lauren my friend (Lauren in Germany. She misses her.)

When bringing me an ultrasound picture from a recent OB visit, she said "That's the baby doctor. Baby was swimming. It's a head!!!"














Photobucket

4 comments:

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

I love the things kids say and the way they say them. LOVE.

I am about to do a similar post for Lilly and Reid--they are just so funny!

She is going to be a sweet big sister. (:

Two Dozen and Change said...

Presh presh presh! Love that she loves her panties. Made me giggle :)

Dawn said...

I love this! She's so adorable!

Angie said...

Hayden is ready for Christmas too...he has been watching Mickey Mouse Christmas for over a week now. And he asked me to read him a Christmas book today. haha!