Saturday, July 9, 2011

18 Weeks With #2

I'm doing so much better taking pictures this time around. I was terrible about doing that while pregnant with Lauren. This time is so much fun because Lauren gets very excited and wants to be in the pictures too.
Lauren pointing to the baby. It's not like you can miss him/her :)
Kisses for the sweet brother or sister. She still claims this baby is a sister but everyone I know thinks it's a boy. We don't care AT ALL. We are just thrilled that this sweet one is healthy so far.
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 18 weeks
Size of baby:  5 1/2 inches long and about 7 ounces. 
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 1 pound. I gain all of my pregnancy weight at the end. I gained 28 pounds with Lauren and it all happened the last few months. Baby pooch is sticking way out now. I think Im clear of the "has she just gained tons of weight?" stage.
Maternity Clothes: a mixture. The outfit above isn't maternity. I mainly wear maternity shorts and some tops. 
Gender: We don't want to know but our doctor and nurse do already know. It's been so much fun waiting this time. I'm glad we're doing it this way.
Movement: Todd felt the baby kick for the first time on July 6th when we were in New York. Baby boy or girl was very active that night around 11pm. 
Sleep: I always wake up on my back and need to go potty ALL the time. It's so worth it though.
Symptoms: Just crazy hot. I always feel like Im going to pass out if I don't eat when I first wake up. Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night hungry too.
What I miss: sleeping on my stomach
Cravings: Nothing really. I still prefer to eat out but Im trying not to.
Best Moment this week: Todd feeling our sweet baby kick and move.
What I am looking forward to: More kicks, our next doctor's appointment, and Lauren loving on the baby more and more.


Photobucket

2 comments:

Courtney said...

These pictres are adorable. Sounds like the pregnancy is going well. I can't wait to see what you are having.

Kristen and Andy said...

You look great - glad to hear everything is going well! Lauren is going to make such a great big sister!