Saturday, June 18, 2011

15 Week Update

So Im going to do these highlights every so often, not every single week. So many things stay the same week to week so I want to capture everything important once a month or so. 

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 15 weeks
Size of baby: 4 inces long and about 2.5 ounces. The size of an apple.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 0 so far. Everything has shifted and my "pooch" is sticking out though. 
Maternity Clothes: 100% on shorts and capris. I wear mostly non maternity dresses and shirts so far. I did just buy a couple of new shirts though.
Gender: Don't know and we aren't finding out, surprise!
Movement: I definitely feel flutters. I know for sure that it's the baby. After already having a baby, I feel like I can really tell the difference between baby flutters and other things.
Sleep: I sleep okay. I was always a stomach sleeper so it's hard to transition to the side but it's getting better. I usually have to go potty once or twice in the middle of the night.
Symptoms: super duper tired but I think that's because I have a toddler this time, gas, always hungry but not a lot sounds good.
What I miss: sleeping on my stomach
Cravings: Anything that I don't have to cook. That's an expensive craving!
Best Moment this week: Feeling the sweet baby flutters
What I am looking forward to: My next appointment on June 27st! We can find out the gender then but we are not. I just want to know that I have a healthy baby!

Todd was working the Chattanooga flight today so I dropped Lauren off at the airport to meet him and then I went to a local consignment sale solo. It's so much easier to shop those without my sweet 2 year old. After shopping, they met me at Outback for a little Father's Day dinner. We came home and enjoyed a yummy Italian cream cake.

My 2 favorite people. They matched in their orange for dinner.
Lauren fell asleep in the car coming home from dinner. She was completely zonked out for a few hours.
On to my good finds:
Pink snow boots: $5 These will come in handy this winter. We had to borrow some from the other Lauren this past winter when the mountain got blasted with snow.
Black Stride Rite shoes: $4
Nike outfit: $5
Gymboree pants and top: $4
Dot fleece top: $3
Halloween outfit: $4
Kelly's Kids brown jacket: $8
Britax car seat for Todd's truck: $125 I really debated on this one, like big time. I wasn't sure if I should buy a used car seat, bought in 2007. You just never know if it's been in a car accident or something like that. I trusted the little car seat form the lady filled out saying it was never in a car wreck, etc. Todd could really use a seat in his truck so I went with it. It's super cute and already has a pink cover.
Not shown: a little Radio Flyer tricycle that was never used for $35
Not too shabby of a shopping day!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Aishlea said...

You look great! :)

I didn't get a chance to go to the sale this weekend but really wanted to!

Jenna said...

You look awesome! I feel like a dork - I keep checking my email looking for the invite to your blog and it was in my spam folder! Oops!