Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Saying goodbye to Lauren

Lauren's best little buddy, Lauren, has left Chattanooga :( Their house is packed up and off to Germany! They spend Memorial Day weekend down in Florida but are flying to Germany either today or tomorrow for their big move there. Before they left, the girls (and Jake) played here at our house for a few hours and ate lunch. Lauren even got some practice holding a little baby. She loved it.

The 3 kiddos
 Getting her practice in holding a baby.  
 2 little best buddies eating fudge pops.
 A Jill tickle attack!
We are going to miss our best buddies here. We are taking Lauren to get her passport either tomorrow or next week. Im going to brave a trip to Germany solo so she can see her best friend. I figure what's the worst that can happen? She surely can't scream the entire flight. If so....oh well :) I feel bad for the people flying with us!
Photobucket

7 comments:

Warf pary of 3 said...

i didnt know you were prego till you left me a comment. for some reason your blog is not showing up on mine. congrats on the great news. i thought you were going to wait a while? at least i got that by your blog. haha ;o)
we had an ultrasound last week and found out were having another boy!!
march must have been a good month, i have 2 friends due dec. 1st, were due dec 5th your the 10th and i have another friend due the 19th. december is going ot be busy with babies. congrats again

Warf pary of 3 said...

just got your comment. yep i check and i still have you on my blog list. so i just have to keep checking your blog to see if you updated? we have another ultrasound in 3weeks to confirm boy again but the parts were there for boy. do you have FB? i looked you up on amandas but i didnt find you. yes i know so many babies born in december. landon and this baby will be 3 1/2 years apart. we were going for 3 to 4 years so were right on schedule haha. i wanted landon to be out of diapers and we jsut got him potty trained 3 weeks ago. haha. congrats to you both. does lauren have any idea whats going on? landon kinda does, he kisses my belly and says baby coming soon? kinda stuff

Jill said...

Aww, I just read this and it made me sad. :( We totally miss your family. I am VERY happy to hear you are getting litte L's passport though! I'm trying to update my website a little more frequently so you can see pics...I've got to send you a picassa album Mike sent to our parents so you can see our temporary environment. We don't move into the house for a few more weeks. Hope Chatt is doing well; Lauren misses school and her friends. She woke up this morning and said "ok, time to go to school!"

Angie said...

Awww...so sad her little BFF is moving. So exciting though that y'all get to go visit them!!

This Is Stupid said...

Congrats on your new little soon -to-be bundle of joy =)

Lauren said...

Awww, so sad. But at least she has her passport to go see her BFF :)

Kristen and Andy said...

That is so hard when friends move away...no fun! Thats why we couldn't pass up a chance to buy a house 2 doors down from our last one...we love our friends :) But how neat you will be able to go visit them.

And like I always say when I fly with my little ones and when I start to worry what the other passengers will think..I'll never see these people again...lol!