This is a fun little "20 Things About Me" that I got tagged to do. I tag all my friends :)
1. I have moved quite often & have lived in many states
1. I have moved quite often & have lived in many states
2. I'm looking forward to looking at houses up north
3. Speaking of up north, if you live there, yes, I know it snows & no, I'm not an idiot for thinking about living there
4. I love to cook & thoroughly enjoy making dinner every night
5. I like to save money & am trying to figure out the whole coupon game thing
6. I've met great people through blogging. Some have become great friends in "real life"
7. Taking Lauren to The Little Gym is the highlight of my week. I love watching her have so much fun
8. I really can't stand it when people comment on my age (happens A LOT being married to someone older). Just because you're older doesn't mean that you're smarter or have a better life. The comment "oh you're only 25" is RUDE
9. Lauren is my best friend and I love spending my days with her. She is the highlight of my days
10. Working at the Young Life camp Castaway in Minnesota during the summer of 2004 was the best summer of my life. I met one of my best friends, Andrea, that summer & am forever grateful
11. I love fall and love going to Fairmount Orchard on Signal Mountain to buy fresh cider & apples
12. I love our house and have enjoyed working on little projects. Just because I do love our house doesn't mean that I'm not looking forward to finding that "perfect" house for us.
13. Traveling is so much fun to me. I love to explore a new city, visit local places, and can't wait to introduce Lauren to the world of travel
14. I have sponsored a child in Indonesia for 7 years. Her name is Putri and she's the cutest little girl I've ever seen....besides Lauren of course :) I'm honored to give her money every month and can't wait to meet her one day
15. Lauren is learning to dance and it's so much fun. I love playing music on my iTunes and watching her bop up and down
16. I don't compare my life to others. Everyone has a different situation, therefore, there's no reason to compare
17. I miss taking spin classes. I should get on that....
18. I'm looking forward to our next vacation to Hilton Head & Charleston next month. It will be a wonderful celebration week as my baby girl is turning 1
19. I'm very grateful that my entire family will be making the beach vacation
20. I love Mary Kay & sell it because I use their products. It's the best company so join my team! :)
3 comments:
I love this post! To cute!! I love cooking too and agree I love cooking everynight. I would love to go to an apple orchard to pick apples and get cider...That sounds fun!! I agree my daughter is the highlight of my day. I feel so blessed! Nice getting to know you better.
Have a good day! Ginger
I sooo agree with you on #9!!! We're all different and only we know whats good for us at any point in our life. If it works for you then DO IT!!!
Girl be glad you're "only" 25!! You'll be an old fart like me soon enough. We can wait for HHI and Lauren's big par-tay!
Post a Comment