Friday, September 11, 2009

Walking Queen

Here is a video of Lauren walking with her new walker that her Grammy got her for doing so well with all of her blood work. Go Lauren Go!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh look at her go! :)

Yes.. LOVE THEM ICED.. I don't know why, but that is my favorite way! :)

Diana said...

How did all of Lauren's blood work turn out? I have been praying for her.

Angela said...

Wow! She looks great!!

I just found your blog over at Kelly's Korner from a comment you left. I saw Amanda Ledford's name and it all clicked. LOL

I found her over there, too, and we read each other's blogs. I actually met her last month when I was at her work. :)

Your Lauren is just precious. I know how hard tests and medical things can be--I'll be praying for her!

:)

Angela

Kenna said...

She's awesome! Go Lauren Go!! :)

Todd and Courtney said...

Diana, Her blood work turned out great! Thanks for the prayers. We are just feeding her like crazy :) I can't find your blog?? Where you at? HA :)