Monday, September 21, 2009

What did we do today?

Today was another rainy day. Like down pour rainy day but that didn't stop me from hitting up a consignment sale with my new friend Karen (just moved from San Antonio, woo hoo) & her daughter Riley. Lauren stayed at home to nap with her daddy while I shopped to my heart's content. Check out our good finds, at only $29 total!
Barney singing doll, Sesame Street singing toy, caterpillar abc toy, baby gap shoes (never been worn), & an apple abc learning game. Seriously, all of this for only $29. I've looked on the Toys R Us website and most of these toys are $19.99 EACH. I mean, seriously folks?? I'm never buying new toys again. These are in perfect condition.
Lauren has learned to brush her 4 teeth. We have to keep those pearly whites clean. Anyone that knows me knows I'm obsessed with teeth. I do not like nasty teeth and cleaning them are mucho important! PS: Don't mind Todd's boxers in all their red and white stripe glory.
Lauren has a new lovey. His name is Connor. He is a bear.
Meet Connor

5 comments:

Emily said...

Great deals... I hadn't thought about going to the consignment shops for toys.. I will now!

I have such a hard time trying to brush Lincoln's teeth. Any suggestions for me to brush his teeth when he doesn't like me to?

Mike, Kacy & Wells said...

Awesome toy finds! I need to shop more consignment stores for toys - I forget to look at them.

Lauren is such a cute girl! Wells loves to brush his teeth, too. Let's hope it lasts - ha!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you found some great deals. Your daughter is to cute!!
Have a good week! Ginger

Anna said...

Hey girl! I wanted to tell ya I changed my blog URL. Now it's www.pinkadotsgirl.blospot.com. I think the Gatlinburg weekend is out, but the three of us need to have a girls' day out and go to IKEA and Atlantic Station in Atlanta to SHOP!!!

Unknown said...

I have the dress that matches those shoes!!! :)

http://bringingupmadison.blogspot.com/2009/08/madisons-fashion-friday_14.html