Friday, September 25, 2009

Christmas in September? Of course

Sweet Pea & I enjoyed a day of some retail therapy yesterday! Actually, it wasn't some big shopping spree but we were on the look out for a few good items. I have been looking for Christmas stockings forever! I can never seem to find a set that Todd and I BOTH like. He is picky and doesn't want anything silly looking and I love all things monogrammed so WAL LA!
THIS IS NOT OUR CHILD HAHA
Our stocking holders from Pottery Barn. These are my most favorite holidays items I've ever bought. I refused to pay full price for these 2 years ago because they are $29 each. I wanted 6 (Todd, Me, Lauren, another baby, 2 pets). So I waited until after Christmas and of course they were sold out everywhere. I found a store in Atlanta that still had only 6 and they held them for me. I LOVE THEM!! They are heavy so it doesn't matter how much stuff you cram into your stockings :)

Our Kohl's bargains. The stockings are on sale for only $7.50 or something like that. Not too shabby. I also had to get that cute little Thanksgiving onesie. Last year, I bought Lauren a cute little Thanksgiving outfit and she was TINY beyond belief so it didn't really fit. When I went back to the stores to get a Newborn size, everywhere was out of them. I didn't want to miss my chance this year.
The other "C" is for a future child. NOOOOOO I'm not pregnant, haha. I just didn't want to have to search for the same stocking in the future. C is for Connor or Caroline.

My smart girl singing her ABC's. Auntie Lindsay, you'd be so proud. This video is for you :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved the bargains, but becareful you know what happened to me when I did a blog and said No I am not pregnant, I am just saying :).

Kenna said...

What if you have twins? Cute stuff Court. Livie and I are going shoshing tomorrow. :)

Unknown said...

LOVE IT! Caroline was one of our contenders... We were going to do Madison Caroline or Caroline Elizabeth.. oh well.. maybe next time!

Look what I found!! Wouldn't a 2T work for next summer?? Or what size are the shoes??

http://cgi.ebay.com/Baby-GAP-Mediterranean-Green-Polka-Dot-Dress-2T-EEUC_W0QQitemZ370231467654QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item563383de86&_trksid=p3286.m20.l1116