Im jumping on the band wagon and participating in the tour of kitchens from www.KellysKornerblog.com

Our everyday plates....from the good ole' Wal-Mart!

My favorite Lenox china! The basic set is ivory with the gold rim and the Christmas set matches perfectly

The pantry. There's another side to it that you can't see. There's way too much food in there

The cute little shelf that holds Belle's leash, her collar, & our keys

Out eating table that we NEVER use...ha!

The sink that is part of the island. Messy I know but can't you tell I have a 6 month old?!?! Bottle rack, bottles in sink, bottle brush, etc.

The wine rack that currently is displaying my birthday cards, anniversary cards, and Easter cards STILL

The kitchen. Best view I could get

Stove with my home sign.....fabulous Target buy

Frames & Candles in front of the window. Sister & I and then a wedding photo

A few cookbooks and wine. I have A TON of cookbooks. The important ones are on display
Hope you enjoyed the tour :)
15 comments:
Pretty wine rack!
How cute is your kitchen and your sweet little baby? Just popping over from Kelly's to ooh and ahh over everyone's fun decorating style!
I see that your husband is a pilot too! Cute kitchen :)
Hey! Cute kitchen. Obviously I came over from Kelly's Korner. When I saw you were from Chattanooga I had to comment and ask you... We just had the Bond's at our church a week or 2, Jonathan and Ginger, to sing. They were wonderful and enjoyed them tremendously. Wondered if you know of them. We live in east Tennessee, Jonesborough.
Thank you for opening your home, I am so glad I am not the only one who doesn't use their kitchen table LOL! Maybe when my son is older, we'll see.
-Ash-
Your kitchen is gorgeous!! I love everything!! Thanks for sharing!!
very nice kitchen.
Your kitchen looks huge! And it's great shape for having a 6-month-old! Very nice!
I love your kitchen. I have the same lenox dishes and love them. They go with every season!
Love your wine rack!
I love your wine rack! It is beautiful!!
Love the kitchen and showing your true living side of the kitchen. Enjoy that 6 mo. old...they grow up too fast. My youngest is 20 and it seems he was just 2 not too long ago. Connie
I wish I had a pantry like that. Mine is so small. I love how your kitchen has the bar with the chairs.
I have a little girl named Lauren too!!
You have such a roomy, spacious kitchen. and I totally relate to the bottle situation....I have a 3 month old!
www.lifeofashleylancaster.blogspot.com
cute kitchen :)
Post a Comment